Learn Astrology from the best Astrologer
Batch starting on Astrology /jyotish : 1 st of every month.
sunday batch : 10 to 4 pm
4 months course, fees : 37000
Astrology is the study of stars; it is the study of the movements and relative positions of celestial objects as a means for divining information about human affairs and terrestrial events.
- 12 Planets in Astrology , including uranus pluto and neptune.
- Colours of Planets
- Friends and Enemies in Planets
- Time Taken by Planets to travel Zodiac
- Rahu Kaalam in Astrology
- Zodiac Signs In Astrology
- Lords of Zodiac Signs
- Characteristics of Zodiac Signs ,
- Brahman, kshatriya, vaishya, shudra
- male, female rashis
- kapha, vatta, pitta,
- movable, fixed and dual
- elemants realted to rashis ..air,water,fire,earth.
- Panchang , tithi , vaar, nakshatra, yog and karan.
- Gems and Semiprecious Stones related to the Planets
- Houses in Astrology
- Classification of Houses, lucky unlucky houses
- body parts and houses of astrology ( medical astrology)
- kundli type: dharam, moksha, artha, and kaam.
- degrees of planets.
- Uses Of Astrology
- Lagna Kundli And Directions
- 12 Ascendants In Astrology
- Malefic And Benefic Planets
- Marak And Badhak
- Personlity Finance, Marrige , Socail Life Preictions
- Property Through Astrology
- Cure Whic Tratment
- Foregin Settlement Through Astrology
- Career And Govt Support Through Astrology
- Divorce, Social Life, Friends, Enemies, Income And Expenses
- Through Astrology
- Paksha Shukla And Krishna
- characteristics of rashis with nakshatras
- Gandumool Nakshatras
- Nakshatra And Name Of New Born Baby
- Finding Ascendant Without Panchang
- Planets In Different Houses
- Planets In Different Rashis
- Planets In Exaltion
- Planets In Debilation
- Planets In Mool Trikon Rashi
- Immediate and natural friends and enemies in planets.
- Marak and markesh, longetivity
- Digbala Of Planets.
- Dasha Mahadasha Antardasha
- Shash Yog Of Shani
- Malviya Yog Of Shukra
- Ruchak Yog Of Mangal
- Kendrum Yog Of Chandra
- Paap Kartari Yog
- Guru Chandal Yog
- Gajkesari Yog
- Raj Yog
- Sade Sati
- Manglik Dosha
- Kaal Saarp Yog
- Hansa Yog of Guru
- Retro Motion of Planets
- Moon Rashi
Month 5 and 6:
- Divisional charts
- Case Studies on How to analyse the Horoscope
Course Duration: 6 months course, 5 days a week, 2 hrs /day
Weekend batches: Saturday and Sunday: 5 hours a day
Materials Provided: Certificate, Notes